TR4 parts advice

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 parts advice
From: GrubbLaw@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 10:29:51 EDT
Fellow Listers:

    With the kind assistance and vast knowledge of the various members of the
list I finally got my TR4 on the road late last year.  All of the mechanical
problems and whatnot had been sorted out, and the car drives well.
Cosmetics were lacking.  With the cracked and peeling dash, trashed interior
and primer paint, it was perfectly suitable to do undercover work in a junk
yard.

    This Winter I worked on the interior, got it painted and I am putting all
of the parts back together.  There are several parts that I still need and
would like to find at the Carlisle Import Show and Flea Market this Friday.
So that I know what I am looking for I am again in need of advice from the
list.

    1.  I need a windshield, and I understand that it is common to all TR4,
250 and 6bs.  Are there any other TRbs that use the same windshield?

    2.  Are the interior wheel arch covers for the rear wheels common to any
other TR?

    3.  The TR4 front bumper bar is different from the TR4-A.  (At least they
are listed as different part numbers by Moss.)  Aside from the overrider, how
can I tell the difference in between the plain bumper bar?

    4.  What size nut is used on the end of the windshield post?

Thanks,

Bill Grubb, digest mode
62 TR4, now Mimosa Yellow