After Van Duesen BBQ

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: After Van Duesen BBQ
From: "Fiona Bayrock" <rocks@dowco.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 21:52:00 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
[thanks, Huw, for reminding me!]

For those of you with Triumphs coming up to the Van Duesen All British
Field Meet, the BC Triumph Registry is holding our 4th Annual Apres ABFM
BBQ after the meet.

This year, we will be hosted at Vito and Madelaine's place in North
Vancouver.  The dinner will be a catered affair with lots of good food.
The cost will be $10CDN per person. We will be handing out maps at the
ABFM.

To help us with planning, could you let me know ASAP if you will plan to
attend?  We have made provisions for a moderate number of people to join
us, but advance notice would be great!

Thanks, and hope to see you all soon!

Michael
--------