web server testing?

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: web server testing?
From: "Mark Gendron" <mgendron@speakeasy.org>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 09:27:52 -0700
I have received a number of complaints from people who are unable to connect
to my web server. Since "Triumphs" list members are distributed all over the
Internet, I would appreciate it if many of you would test the following
links.

If you are _unable_ to reach any or all of these links, please send me an
e-mail and let me know the time (and your location) where the attempt
failed. If you know your IP address, this will also be helpful. I can use
the time and IP information to cross-reference to my Apache server log and
attempt to troubleshoot.

If you reach these links successfully, there is no need to contact me.

Thanks!
-Mark Gendron (mgendron@speakeasy.org)
 1954 TR2 TS2571L(O)

http://www.canleyworks.com/graphics/tr2_road_test/tn_up_cover.gif