Wiper motor relay

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g48EU8O28819
Subject: Wiper motor relay
From: "Dertz, Thomas" <THOMAS.DERTZ@bain.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 16:29:55 +0200
Hi all,

The wipers on my Spit Mk II some times work continously, and other times not at
all.... I usually fix it by moving a few of the wires on the motor around,
which leads me to thinking that the problem is that the relay gets stuck.
Sounds reasonable? If so, do any of your know if it is possible to open the
motor and spray some sort of lubricant in there, or do I need to take other
action?

Any advice greatly apprecieated. Thanks!

Best regards,
Thomas Dertz