RE: flushing

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: RE: flushing
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 17:48:58 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "Randall Young"
>This just made connection in my head ... Doesn't Jiffy Lube also use
Pennzoil ?

I've posted before about my past experience with Pennzoil creating huge
amounts of sludge even when changed at regular intervals ... maybe there is
some truth to Jiffy Lube's claims ...
<

Didn't we just have this discussion a few months back and it was discussed
that there are different types of crude oil and the parafin based
Pennsylvania crude would cause build up in the static regions of the engine
but the moving parts were quite well protected and that Pennzoil used to be
"Pennsylvania Crude" in origin but has recently changed it's formulation to
take into account the varibility of the crude oil supply in today's world?
Or am I dreaming?

Dave