Re: ain't no software bugs here... no lbc content http://netwinsite.com/

To: <ptegler@gouldfo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>, <SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com>, <nass@yahoogroups.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ain't no software bugs here... no lbc content http://netwinsite.com/top_mail.htm
From: "Phil Ethier"<pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 18:48:07 GMT
>Everyone screams about Microsoft software being
>buggy.... well take a look at other system crashes (and results)
>in the fields where Microsoft doesn't stand a chance of completing
>and has no footing at all (thank goodness??!)
>
>http://wwwzenger.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/persons/huckle/bugse.html

It is not copletely without sports-car content, and some of those sports cars
were British...

The Denver airport SNAFU caused the delay of the airports switch.  The powers
that be had agreed to let the SCCA use the old airport (Staples) for both racing
and autocrossing.  When the new airport could not be opened due to the
baggage-software
failure, the powers that be showed excellent sportsmanship, honoring the
agreement
by letting the sports cars run at the NEW airport.  I saw film on the national
news at the time.

Phil Ethier