Re: Was Britain on the Green a washout?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Was Britain on the Green a washout?
From: Scott Tilton <sdtilton@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 05:13:15 -0700 (PDT)
That's very surprising (That BOG was wet early)

That's the same day I made the trip north from The Gathering in Winston-Salem,
NC. I took the western route up the interstate on the west side of Virginia and
actually had a mostly sunny, beautiful day.

As I got closer to Winchester, VA around 4:00 I guess, I turned right on
Interstate 66 heading east and had some nasty weather chasing me back towards
DC.  (Probably the same storm that spawned the tornado that hit MD)

I guess I was lucky.

Sorry to hear about BOG.
The Gathering was very nice though.

I wonder how the Power British MGB that had head surgery on the show field
faired on its trip back to Pennsylvania.

Scott Tilton
Triumphs everyday in Leesburg, VA