RE: TR6 Frame off

To: "'StanTR6@aol.com'" <StanTR6@aol.com>, Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com
Subject: RE: TR6 Frame off
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:41:38 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I wonder if one should take advantage of the opportunity to weld roll bar
supports to the ream cross-member that holds the shocks. This is the only
way to avoid mounting a heavy roll bar to the light sheet metal floor. I
have no idea if there is a pre-made design floating out there, but I
definitely regret missing the opportunity when I had the body off the frame.
Now I am using big plates to back the bar mounting pads, but it's still not
very good compared to right on the frame.

Mark Hooper
72 TR6