Re: U/K shows

To: <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>, <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: U/K shows
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 11:13:22 -0700
> I assume that Fred could rent a car in Coventry more easily than
Leamington?

Maybe Leon could loan Fred his Triumph instead while in the UK.  A return of
the favor, if you will, for Leon's "use" of Dan Masters' TR6 when he visited
the US.  I'm sure Fred would take good care of it...wouldn't you Fred?

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)