Re: Classic & Sport Car 01/02 Triumphs

To: corey.sherman@rcn.com
Subject: Re: Classic & Sport Car 01/02 Triumphs
From: Will <tr6@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 23:06:59 +0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>Public Service announcement/ no financial interest:
>
>This month's Classic & Sport Car (Jan 2002) magazine really packs some
>Triumph motorist value (NFI)!

>And something really promising, an Ad on pg 65, a '74 TR6 for sale for #23,000
>(that's ~$33k - our Marque is on the rise)!
>________________________
>Corey Sherman
>corey.sherman@rcn.com

Sounds like the TR6 that has been advertised by a dealer in the last
few issues of Classic Cars. Claimed to have only covered 766 miles
from new and been 'meticulously kept and maintained'. It seems from
the photo that it has been re-sprayed, whatever the story I can't
believe anyone is going take this 'unique opportunity' to part with
that kind of money for a TR6. Maybe they should put it on E-bay...

--
William Davies
1975 TR6 PI