Re: Apparently I'm a "freak"

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Geo Hahn" <geohahn@theriver.com>, "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Apparently I'm a "freak"
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:20:42 -0700
Been there done that...twice.  With Dave in Idaho...bank sign in Pocatello
said 104, and then with Brad Kahler (Mr.  I have AC in my tow vechicle so
how bad could it be?)  in Iowa/Indiana when it was 105 on our way to
Portland, Maine VTR 1999.  And it was more like 500-600 miles each day.    I
have lots of keeping cool tips for those in need.

Those were the only two weeks that I had my top UP those two years.   OK, I
did put it up to drive the wife to the RMTC Christmas Party....ya gotta
compromise on some things.

Colorado is not that bad in the winter....I winterize by putting the tonneau
cover on...instead of a boot cover....and drive whenever the streets are dry
and not too sandy.  A pair of earmuffs and my upgraded heater fan (squirrel
cage not blade) make it all toasty to drive about.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)