RE: Cars For Sale On List????

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cars For Sale On List????
From: "Pharr, Jeff" <pharr@terralign.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:21:42 -0500
Cc: "'rfeibusch@loop.com'" <rfeibusch@loop.com>
Rick,

I'm not currently in the market for another car, have limited time for
reading lists, and spam is on my current Top 10 Annoying Things(tm) list.
And I STILL say keep'em coming!  Matching these special cars to enthusiastic
owners is a critical piece of keeping our hobby/passion alive.  I can't
think of a better way to make that happen.

If there are enough people who feel otherwise, we could agree on a subject
line tag such as <FS> or <For Sale> so those offended can filter email or
pgdn quickly.  This voluntary scheme works very well on another car list I
follow.

Cheers,

--Jeff