Sold the TR3A - Thanks!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sold the TR3A - Thanks!
From: GreenBugeye@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:09:51 EST
Listers:

Over the weekend, I sold my `59 TR3A (TS54934L).  Very sad to see it go, but
it went to Pittsburgh, Pa., to stay with the nicest guy on earth, so I'm very
pleased.  Whoever was keeping track of Triumphs and sale prices (Ken G?),
send me an e-mail and I'll add the details to the statistics.

I have encouraged the new owner to join the list, as he hasn't owned a
Triumph since long before there was an Internet.  I plan to stay, too, if
that's all right (never know when another one might sneak into my garage)!

One thing the new owner mentioned was that his brother-in-law is active with
the local Triumph club in western Pa., and that they gather and help and work
and support each other like family, so he should have plenty of assistance
should anything come up (and something always does)...

I want to thank the listers who gave me advice over the past few years,
especially Fred, Randall, Jonmac and Steven, who generously responded when I
asked about a fair asking price for the car.  This list rules!

Chris Eck
59 Bugeye
(ex) 59 TR3A