RE: Surrey Tops 'Conversion' Thanks!

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Surrey Tops 'Conversion' Thanks!
From: "Pharr, Jeff" <pharr@terralign.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 09:14:46 -0500
Thanks to everyone for all the great info.  The key tip was Brad Kahler's
who told me that the blind nuts used to secure the soft top on the TR4A must
be drilled out to fit the rear section of the surrey top.  This is not the
only thing that needs to be changed, but it was the one I was missing.

I've enjoyed the 'driving impression' stories and would love to hear from
anyone else who likes/dislikes the surrey top for whatever reason.  If I
ultimately decide not to install it, I'm sure there is at least one person
on this list who would be interested in a surrey complete with both hard and
soft tops, good rubber and unfogged, clear glass...

Cheers,

--Jeff