Re: TR-2-4A: Apple Hyd. heavy duty shocks question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "John Cowan" <jfcowan@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: TR-2-4A: Apple Hyd. heavy duty shocks question
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 11:12:23 -0700
I've had the HD shocks (rebuilt by Apple) on the 6 for a little over a year
and they seem to have lost a bit of their stiffness.  With the bounce test
(pushing up and down on the rear end) I get about one more rebound than I'd
really like....about 3 verses the 2 I'd prefer.  But then maybe I'm just
being picky.  They were certainly an improvement over the sloppier ones that
were on there.  I have stock springs, a 7/8 inch front sway bar and KYB gas
shocks on the front.  Works pretty good for my driving habits.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)