Re: Critters living in the Triumphs

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Critters living in the Triumphs
From: "Don Marshall" <marshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 09:36:31 -0500
----- Original Message -----

> I've tried poison on mine. Seems like even though I find dead mice I'm
> getting more of them. One dies 2 replace him. Hmmmm, maybe terrorist have
> laced our poisons with fertility drugs?

We've had pretty good luck with ordinary mouse/rat poison pellets.  It
supposedly makes them really, really thirsty so they leave the area to find
water and die or whatever.  Although for years we had the distinct odor of
dead mouse in the trunk of the TR3 after it spent a week in a barn.
Fortunately, the leaking gas odor has now overpowered the dead mouse odor so
it's no longer a problem.

Cheers, Don