RE: TR4

To: sanborn@net1plus.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR4
From: "Michael Gajic" <michaelgajic@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 12:34:51 +1100 FILETIME=[8F8DD510:01C167F5]
Cc: bomo@videotron.ca
Listers,

I checked Brian's site and can confirm that my original RHD car (CT23641 O)
has the wiper motor on the same side, but the wipers resting on the opposite
side to Brian's car (as it seems the original enquirer has).

I agree with Brian's assessment that the enquirer's car is probably a RHD
convert (which would be unusual in Noth America? Its usually the other way
around?!). Joe, what is your Commission number, does it have an 'L' in it?

Cheers,
Michael
63' TR4 CT23641 O
Sydney, Australia