TR3 Rack and Pinion Conversion

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 Rack and Pinion Conversion
From: richard triplett <rtriplett25@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 12:57:23 -0800 (PST)
I know this has been talked about before, but
listquest is unresponsive and I can't view the archive
of old discussions.

I am seriously considering installing rack and pinion
steering in my 59 TR3A. Upon searching around, I found
that a company called Protek Engineering supplies this
kit. Has anyone had experience with this company? Must
I deal directly with this company or do they have any
distributors here in the states? I would like to know
if this kit bolts right in, requires any addition
parts, and how much it cost you. Are there any
downfalls other than not being able to use the stock
control head?

Thanks!

Richard
TS42099L