Re: Combustion chamber shrouding?

Subject: Re: Combustion chamber shrouding?
From: "mcgibney" <mcgibney@attcanada.ca>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 21:16:13 -0600
hi Noah

You may want to locate a copy of David Vizard's "Theory and Practice of
Cylinder Head Modification" or "Tuning Standard Triumphs Over 1300cc" -
either one goes into the why's and how's of  the modifications you may want
to consider. Your engine has had a number of fairly major modifications made
but which may not be gaining much in performance. As Dave Q. said, you don't
usually get much improvement from modifications that haven't been planned to
work together to remove restrictions in the system.

cheers

Scott