RE: tool hunting

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: tool hunting
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 18:41:24 -0700
Enco is a mail order tool purveyor in the US (they will ship
internationally).  Their web site is at
http://www.use-enco.com/
The tool I was talking about, they call a "Telescoping Gage Set", the house
brand (cheap Chinese) is P/N 615-6610, $13.95 in the current on-line
catalog.

BTW, they also have a house brand dial bore gage set, 2"-6" range, .001"
graduations, for $60 ...

I've bought a good deal of stuff from Enco over the years, and been mostly
satisfied with it.  The few problems I've had, they've made right.  The Enco
brand stuff is certainly not Starrett quality, but it's always performed
well for the price, for me.

Randall