Fred Thomas

Subject: Fred Thomas
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:58:07 -0400
Hi Listers,

I would like to publicly add my thanks to the many that Fred has already
received in the past.  I sent Fred my dash and heater frame from the TR3 so
he could refinish them in a new wrinkle finish.  I got them today and I must
say they look spectacular.  The finish on the pieces is absolutely top notch
and looks better than the factory finish.  He didn't charge me an arm and a
leg for it either.  I am convinced more than ever that Fred is one of those
individuals that reflects the unending dedication to our hobby.

So again, thanks Fred.

David A. Templeton
Open Text Corp.
Waterloo, ON
Canada
WebSite: http://trandmustang.homestead.com

'74 Triumph SpitSix
'66 Ford Mustang Coupe
'66 Ford Mustang GT (Next project)
'59 Triumph TR3a (Getting close now)
'99 GMC Safari
'95 GMC K2500 Sierra (TR Support Vehicle)