VTR2001 Panoramic Photos -- explanation

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6-pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR2001 Panoramic Photos -- explanation
From: "Eric Conrad" <conrade@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 10:51:23 -0600
Cc: anabil@caltel.com, McGaheyRx@aol.com
List members, and 2001 VTR panoramic photo purchasers,

This message is not the official reply from the Rocky Mtn Triumph Club
president, however, I hope it will alleviate the concerns about the
Panoramic photos.

My concern was that those who had purchased photos had not received them.  I
queried the 2001 VTR organizers, and asked them to contact the photographer.
The response I received back is as follows.

"We are going to have Terrie e-mail the entire VTR list to let them know
that the photo lab is in New York and was greatly affected by the 9-11
tragedy and that the photo's will be in the mail in about 2-4 weeks."
I hope this helps everyone.
Eric
'76 TR6  (CF52678U +O)