Re: VTR 2002 http://netwinsite.com/top_mail.htm

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VTR 2002 http://netwinsite.com/top_mail.htm
From: "Phil Ethier"<pethier@isd.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 19:07:47 GMT
>I have already misplaced the info on the next years convention, anyone have

>the phone #'s available for reservations as well as dates,

VTR 2002 Convention
Red Wing, Minnesota
July 16 - 19, 2002

The host hotel is the Treasure Island resort. The rate for the convention is
$69/day, with Friday night a little higher, I believe.

> nothing on the VTR site yet that I can find, thanks  "FT"

http://www.vtr2002.org is up now, but not complete.  All info will be there
shortly. There is now already a link to listings for hotels in the area.
Treasure
Island reservations are toll-free at 1-888-867-STAY (7829).  We have 200 of
the hotel's 250 rooms blocked-out for our guests.

Also in the area are other places to stay including some inexpensive chain
motels,
B&B outfits, and one of the nicest historic hotels around, the Saint James in
Red Wing.  None of these places are within walking distance of the resort, but
most are inside of a 15-minute drive or so.

Whether you stay at the resort or not, your Triumph may be parked on the parade
ground day and night.  At night, only folks with conventioneer  wrist-bands
will be permitted on the parade ground by Treasure Island security.  Best of
both worlds:  You may drive your car anytime, but if you are off somewhere
without
it, your fellow conventioneers or resort security will be around.

Phil Ethier