Re: Dumb, Embarassing & Funny

To: "bob" <rmf3860@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dumb, Embarassing & Funny
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 22:28:25 -0500
>Moral of the story: Listen to your wife - sometimes.

I try to listen always.  She is not a gifted mechanic, but she is not an
idiot.  Several time she has said things which have solved the problem.  I
remember a problem getting a SAAB V4 started one night and she listened to
me rattle off all that I had checked.  "Did you check the high-voltage wire
from the coil to the distributor?".  That was it.  We were on our way.