RE: TR4 generator positioning

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR4 generator positioning
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 14:12:10 -0700
Michael :

At the risk of repeating myself, take the generator off and check the front
lower mount.  IMO it's by far the most likely culprit, and it's almost
impossible to see the problem with the generator in place.

Otherwise, I believe there are spacers behind both the water pump and
generator pulleys, you should be able to make some adjustment with them.
The alignment is not critical, but a visible amount will probably shorten
the fan belt life.

Randall