RE: Picnic Island

To: "'michael lunsford'" <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Picnic Island
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:44:13 -0400
More information is available at:
http://events.arts.usf.edu/cfmsn/triumph/tr-tampa.html

-----Original Message-----
From:   michael lunsford [SMTP:mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com]
Sent:   Friday, October 12, 2001 10:17 AM
To:     Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject:        Picnic Island

Listers,

I wanted to drop a line to the list to publicize next Saturday's (October
20, 2001) 15th Annual All British Field Meet and Autojumble at Picnic Island
in Tampa, Fl.  We always have a great time at this meet which has a great
venue on Old Tampa Bay.  The park opens to the public at 8AM and the judging
of vehicles begins at 10:30 AM.  This meet is free to the public and the
entry fee for vehicles to be judged is $20 at the gate.  For further info
and/or directions contact Tampa Bay Austin Healey club members Marion
Brantley at 727-867-7129 or Bud Keck at 813-752-0186.  Now that the summer
doldrums (for Florida) are nearing an end this is an excellent opportunity
to air out your LBCs.  My apologies to the northern North American listers
who are preparing to store their cars for the winter.
Mike Lunsford 1970 TR6
President, Triumph Standard Motor Club