Re: Brake Question

To: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Question
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 20:11:32 -0700
Kurtis,

You're not missing anything, there is no adjustment on disk brakes.  How did
you make this discovery?  If you happened to have the wheel off the ground
and could hear the pad scraping the rotor when you spin the wheel, that's
normal.  If the car keeps wanting to make a right turn when you want to go
straight, that's not.  Using this list as a measuring device, I'd say the
most common culprit for the later condition is an over age flexible hose to
the front wheel cylinder.  But hey, that's just my opinion, I could be
wrong.

Bob