RE: Gasoline Overflow

To: "'Jerry Goulet'" <jgoulet@thomsontechnology.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Gasoline Overflow
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 16:52:31 -0400
Thanks for heads up..   I am sure we have all experienced similar
non-functioning nozzles and in fact many stations have now made them
inoperative by taking out the "catch".

A suggestion - the short drain tube dumps the water into the cavity of the
rear wing.  Splashing or running along that inner wings.  I added a section
of hose to mine to make it long enough to just barely be above the bottom
edge of the sheet metal.  That way the liquid completely leaves the area
without contacting the metal.

Carl