Re: Another strange request

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another strange request
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 19:10:36 +0100
Cc: "Randall Young" <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Hi Randall
I would suggest you look at the switch from a 2000 MKI sedan, these have 4
positions,
straight up = off
turn anti clockwise one click (from the off position to auxiliary (for a
radio without the ignition on))
turn clockwise one click from the off position to the run position (ignition
on)
turn clockwise from the run position against a spring for the start
position.

This switch fits in a D shaped hole of about 3/4" diameter.

Graham
Ps I have replied to a couple of messages recently but haven't seen them
come up on the list. Could you tell me if this gets to the list. Thanks.