TR3a rear spring - conclusion

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3a rear spring - conclusion
From: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 22:28:19 -0400
Good evening all,

Well the saga continues, as some may remember the rolling chassis for the '3
looked low and when loading on the trailer the exaust scraped on the ground.
After taking the springs off the spare frame they were cleaned, painted &
new bushing, installed on the chassis. What a difference the new springs
make. Standing still the rear axle is right on the frame. I stood at the
rear most part and the axle had about 3/4" of gap.  Now this is really cool
cause if you saw how big of a guy I am you would appretiate this :-)

The rear part of the frame now stands at 10" from the bottom of the frame to
the ground.  Thanks to all that have helped in this little hic cup.

David Templeton
'59 TR3a