Re: Rubber rejuvenator

To: robc@cisco.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rubber rejuvenator
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 11:54:04 EDT
In a message dated 01-08-30 11:33:23 EDT, robc@cisco.com writes:

<< Does anyone have any recommendations for rubber rejuvenators?  I plan to
 degrease the parts and treat them with the rejuvenator to shine them up
 and hopefully make them more plyable again. >>

Rob,

Whew...I'm glad I opened your message...I was about to delete it thinking it
was another anomynous porn email!

I used Meguirars Vinyl & Rubber Restorer on my rubber overriders for the TR6
- did a great job.  I also understand that Pep Boys sells a product called
Vinyl X that works well.

Chip

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (complete rolling chassis finished - busy painting various
interior parts, assembling the engine and still doing body prep - check out
my progress by visiting http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1270980)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (enjoying the summer)