Re: Changing upper suspension arms TR3

Subject: Re: Changing upper suspension arms TR3
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:57:58 -0700
Just for the record, I agree entirely with David, I would _not_ try to
take the spring loose without a compressor (especially since you can
make a perfectly adequate compressor from less than $10 of hardware
store parts and a little ingenuity).

However, Michael's question was about just taking off the upper arms and
upper ball joint, which can be done without releasing the spring.  This
allows you to replace the inner upper bushings, which may be all that's
required.

Randall