Suspension Question--Solved

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Suspension Question--Solved
From: Harrymague@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 21:43:12 EDT
Thanks to everyone who responded.  You answered of lot of questions I had
over the suspension.  The bottom line for the front castor, when I
reassembled the front, I reversed the upper wishbone arms.  That accounts for
change in castor from before the restoration began.

The rear problem revolves around a poor rebuild of the frame.  For the
moment, I am going to use some wedges and shims for get the alignment.  Maybe
some day I'll take the frame apart and fix the fix.

Again thanks to everyone.

Harry Mague
74 TR6
Beavercreek, OH