Re: TR6 J-type overdrive, What to do! What to do?

To: Michael Grey <msgrey@ucdavis.edu>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 J-type overdrive, What to do! What to do?
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:51:25 -0500
Are you sure it isn't just low on oil? Does topping up the transmission oil
(which is shared by the OD) make a difference?

When a J-type gets low on oil it becomes slow to engage.

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com