Sidescreen List Book

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sidescreen List Book
From: "Brewer, Bill" <bbrewer@LEHIGHCEMENT.COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 11:28:19 -0400
     I just read Bob Westerdale's list posting on TR3A steering
(ridiculously long). It is truly outstanding and I will use the info while
rebuilding my 'box this winter.
     Then it occurred to me: With the pool of experience on the list,
especially in sidescreen TR's, why don't we publish a list book on
restoration? Different list members could crank out chapters and email them
to the coordinator to compile in book format. The finished books could be
emailed out to people with projects. Heck, we could even use scanned photos
and drawings.
     What do you think? Is this even wackier than my "List Sidescreen TR
Register"?
     I am climbing Mt Whitney on Monday and when I get back I have to
install a new computer at home and hook up to a Starband satellite dish. If
any listers are interested, we could start working on this in a week or two.

     Bill Brewer
     Sidescreen Registrar/Publisher