TR3 Side Curtain Dzus Sockets

To: <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Subject: TR3 Side Curtain Dzus Sockets
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 18:47:27 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hello again, Bill.

I just went out to the garage to look at mine.  Yes, the wire is flush
against the vinyl panel.  I don't recall whether there is a hole underneath.
When I rebuilt my interior, I put it back the way it was originally (I
hope!).  I had my side curtains rebuilt by TRF, so I know they're right.
They install nicely into the fasteners.  No hole or even indentation has
formed under the wires, so my advice to you is -- don't worry about it.  See
below.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B TSF263L
Weisman's 3rd Law of Physics:  I have observed over the years that most
problems, if ignored, go away by themselves.