Re: Bubble Flare-us Up-us

To: msecrest@erols.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bubble Flare-us Up-us
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 20:02:59 EDT
In a message dated 8/19/01 2:28:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
msecrest@erols.com writes:

<< and it seems I'm in need of a flaring
 tool that will produce bubble flares.   >>

I've used a double flare tool ( regular inverted flare) to produce acceptable
bubble flares.  Use the double flare step one insert tool to form the bubble
but don't follow up with the inverted flare taper tool.  A real bubble flare
tool would be the ticket, but the method listed above has worked for me over
the years.

Regardless of what tool you use, a bit of oil will make the flares much
smoother.

Harold