TR2/3 pin-up found

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6Pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR2/3 pin-up found
From: corey.sherman@rcn.com
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 09:35:13 -0400 |December 14, 2000) at 08/15/2001 09:35:16 AM, Serialize complete at 08/15/2001 09:35:16 AM
The following is a public service announcement for those who either owner
a TR2 / TR3 or are familiar with Bill Medcalf's pin-up art.

I came across this picture whilst surfing the net, and thought I would be
remiss in not sharing with the group. Not 100% sure if it is a TR2 or TR3
because the windscreen lacks a frame and no emblems are evident (may be
artistic licence), but nevertheless this is a great picture for those who
want to decorate their garage with auto art and NOT offend their spouses!
The pictured appears to be from an old NAPA calendar and features a girl
in a jump suit sporting a white helmet #18 posing on a red TR.

http://www.thepinupfiles.com/images/medcalf12.jpg

enjoy!