A TR6 evening drive

Subject: A TR6 evening drive
From: Jon <blueturtles@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 20:12:21 -0700 (PDT)
A little note from the road in Indiana.  My husband
and I took our '74 TR6 out for a spin to a nearby ice
cream parlor.  It has two drive-up windows.  We were
on one side...a horse and buggy on the other.  The
buggy full of young amish boys told us "nice car" as
they clip-clopped off down the road.  Maybe we should
of told them "nice horse".  Driving out in our neck of
the woods, you always need to keep you eyes peeled for
"road apples"... don't want to bring that smell back
to civilization!

Chow,

Susan & Jon
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/