List sidescreen register

To: <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: List sidescreen register
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 20:31:13 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I'm surprised that nobody mentioned the fact that many owners in the US have
added the overdrive from a junked Triumph to a car  that didn't have one
before.  I know several who have done that, and have seen more on the list.
Of course, you then must add "-O" to the Commission Number to be authentic.
I'm sure that accounted for some of them on the Register.  The overdrive was
a pricy option at the time, and many who were in college or newly married
just couldn't afford it.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B TSF263L (No "O" unfortunately!)