Clink, Clank, Tank.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Clink, Clank, Tank.
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 17:24:39 -0700
Hi Listers,
        I guess it is about time to address the "clink,clank" coming
from my gas tank (mostly when starting or stopping), everything else
is in great working order.  I am assuming it has something to do with
the fuel gauge sender unit as my fuel gauge is weird also. I really
don't want to get into anything drastic before Breckenridge, as
things are now I can live with it (I just keep the trip odometer
carefully reset on fillups) but if there is a simple fix I would love
to hear about it.

Thanks in advance

--
Bill Pugh