Re: He is ALIVE!!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Bill Pugh" <anabil@caltel.com>
Subject: Re: He is ALIVE!!
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 21:53:15 -0600
and guess what...he does
> NOT leak Oil, or Water, or Gasoline...Yahoooooooo!!!

Now you've done it Bill.  Those are fighting words to a Triumph.  You will
pay for that!

Hey if it gets really bad you can stop by my house on the way to
Breckenridge and I'll break out the Hylomar and beer ;

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6 -now with a relined gas tank)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)