TR-6 1970 Head for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6 1970 Head for sale
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 20:40:33 EDT
Hello All. I am offering this head on the list. If no taker, then Ebay.
1970 TR-6 head. Recondition.
1. Valve job and valves.
2. Pressure tested and resurfaced.
3. Harden Exhaust seats.
4. One intake seat replaced.
5. Bronze valve glide liners.
6. Valve glide seals
7. Freeze plugs.
Head does not exclude valve springs, retainers, and keepers. $100.00 core
charge. Use yours. Buyer pays actual UPS shipping. Weight is about 65 pounds
+/-.
Asking $500.00 without core. Core must be rebuildable. I have images. If
ya'll request them. Machine work done by Dover Cylinder Head of Chattanooga,
TN.
Box is 24" L, 11" W, 10" H.   UPS.com and you can figure shipping.
John,  Flintstone, GA