FREE: Two Redline tires (PA)

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: FREE: Two Redline tires (PA)
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 16:37:55 -0400
Well right now they're in my trash pile, but I thought maybe someone would
like them anyway.

Two Michelin X Redline tires, both have a little over 1/8" of tread left,
and there are a few cosmetic nicks on the front faces.  Perhaps a little
rubber compound would fill these up.  Otherwise, they're okay... no dry rot.
I can not condone their use on the road, I would strictly say these would
make good "show" or "show spare" tires.

Pickup only and I'd suggest trying to beat the trash man to them... he comes
Friday morning.

Email kmr@pil.net for directions, obviously first come first serve... so the
first person to positively say they want them and can get them, gets them.

Cheers,

Kai "I don't like redlines" Radicke