Rick's Ramp Question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rick's Ramp Question
From: "Rick Murray" <murray54@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 19:10:57 -0400
Thanks to all who replied/commented/suggested.  Actually, I wasn't looking
to drive up on four ramps at once.  I just thought the car might be more
stable (safe) if I jacked up one end, shoved ramps under the wheels and then
did the same on the other end.  I have four stands that I purchased from
Sears -- guess I just need to get a bit more comfortable with using them on
four corners.  We'll see.  Thanks to all again -- lots of knowledge and
experience out there!

Rick Murray
Lilburn, GA