Rover P6 2000 TC overdrive?

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rover P6 2000 TC overdrive?
From: HAMILTON DOUG <douglasehamilton@home.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 14:22:12 -0600
Is any one on the list familiar with Rover P6 2000 TC's ( 1964 & 1968
)there is two ( 1964 & 1968 ) in my local Pick a Part . The HD8 SU's on
the one have been particially stripped and are gone on the other car
otherwise both cars are very complete and not that rusty. Besides the
usual Lucas bits what else might be worth salvaging. Did Rovers have
overdrives on them and if so what model overdrive I need an A-type for
my TR3A.

Doug Hamilton
1960 TR3A