where are you going?

To: "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: where are you going?
From: "Mark Joslyn" <mbjoslyn@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 21:09:55 -0500
Cc: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Dave just a quick question? If I may. Are you guys going to the BBQ in
Nebraska, via Mr. Redinger? I am hoping to spend the weekend with my parents
in "GODS COUNTRY", otherwise known as South Western Iowa(Clarinda to be
exact)(home of Glen Miller,The Jeepers Creeper,and 4-H)(and me)then joining
up with the ISOA caravan for the remander. Are youjoining them with your
group as well? And if so what is your stopping point for tuesday? Do you
have a hotel? and can I join in? Oh, and will you pay my way too? Just
thought I would ask.

TRiumphantly,Mark

Mark Joslyn,   1406 Winding Lane Champaign, Illinois 61820........
217-359-6792
VTR Midwest Chapter Coordinator / Central Illinois TRiumph Owners
Association
49 2000 roadster, 59 TR3a, 62,63,64 TR SPORTS 6, 62,63 TR4, 63 TR FOR-D (302
COBRA)
73 TR6, 74 TVR, 80  MGB-LE