Re: aiming headlights

To: "Don Spence" <dspence@oanet.com>
Subject: Re: aiming headlights
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 01 15:36:02 -0700
Cc: " TR list" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
> A 30 sec search on the net yielded the following page
>http://www.seriousauto.com/lighting/aiming.htm
>It is specific to Miata's but should give you enough info to aim your TR4
>lamps.

Have you checked your TR4 owner's manual?  My TR3 owners manual has a
section on aming headlamps.  I would imagine there would be a good chance
that they carried it over into the TR4 manual.

>You'll never know what you'll find........ if you don't look !

Yep

TeriAnn Near Santa Cruz, California

My old car: 1960 Land Rover 109 owned since 1978
My new car: 1961 Triumph TR3A owned since 1986
  "Who could ask for anything more"