Tr Wanted/TR6 parts needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tr Wanted/TR6 parts needed
From: mac shep <teer4@houstonians.com>
Date: 29 Jul 2001 12:30:19 -0700
Sorry to bomb list, as this might be duplicate for all but me as my account was
full. Just bought a TR6 on eBay and its a little more work than I can handle.
At least
to drive this year, which is is why I bought it hoping to enjoy the summer. Has
anyone
got surplus restorable TR4/4a/260/or Tr6 that they willing to part with? I can
pick
up and pay cash anywhere south of Atlanta.
I also need the following parts for the 1975 TR6 that I just bought

2 pistons for Stromberg carbs.
 1 LH front indicator (under bumper)
 1 front spoiler
1 scuttle cover