Re: back yard visitors NO LBC

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: back yard visitors NO LBC
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 21:33:43 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Date: Friday, July 27, 2001 8:36 PM

>Fred Thomas wrote:
>> As sit finishing dinner this evening looking out in my back yard I have 4
>> beautiful white tail deer and 2 rabbits eating from my peach tree, the
pappa
>> has a tiny set of horns about 8" high, mamma and 2 babies, I guess we
have
>> not completly black top all the ground yet, pretty site watching them.
"FT"

>And all I see are Gila Monsters, Rattlesnakes, Jack Rabbits, Ground
Squirrels, Roadrunners and Quail in my yard!  :)
>Joe

Joe, as a dedicated Minnesotan, I'd prefer Fred's list.  We have mostly
squirrels, rabbits, deer and raccoons in my area.  And I live in town.
Oddest recent visitor to my back yard is a parakeet.  I do not know where it
came from, but the cop that lives down the street says she has seen it off
and on for two weeks.  Since it is not a tough Minnesota bird like a
chickadee, it won't survive the winter.

"Kids haven't lost the feeling that the sense of wonder is more important
than wondering what makes sense.  And if that doesn't define what it takes
to like British cars, I don't know what does." -Scott Fisher